|We are pleased to have received a very positive report following our recent Church Inspection. The main findings were:
- The inclusive and caring ethos, led by the headteacher and based explicitly on the school’s Christian values impacts on all members of the school community. As a result they feel valued. This leads to positive contributions to school improvement and pupil behaviour which is excellent.
- The worship committee provides effective leadership, headed by pupils who regularly monitor it in order to bring about further improvements.
- The governors are acting swiftly and strategically to ensure that this very small school explores options that will lead to future improvements and sustainability as a church school. This includes close collaboration with the parish community, other schools and with the Diocese.
With actions to work on:
- Ensure that the distinctiveness and effectiveness of the school as a Church of England school is highlighted and strengthened through the introduction of structured and robust systems for monitoring and evaluating its impact on school life and work.
- Improve worship by providing deeper opportunities for exploring key Christian beliefs and concepts such as that of God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Please click on the following link for the full report SIAMS REPORT 2017